Monday, June 29, 2009

Change of Plans


Dental emergency intervened, D went to town by himself (after snapping above photo at 4 something AbloodyM) and I slept until the phone rang at mid-morning. Bliss! I did some toilet shopping online and found a very negative reference to the one we were considering, a reminder to be wary when HD is our first stop for shopping. OTOH, the high-end Toto line certainly is seductive, but for a humble little cabin, not quite in the budget. Here's a tiny crop from one I snapped waiting for the ferry last Saturday on the way to the latest evolution of "I Love Being Abroad" by Julie Cascioppo. The mama gull has been nesting for at least 10 days in this spot where hundreds of passengers pass by daily.

She's kinda hard to see up there in this photo.

2 comments:

  1. Now how did you get another photo into your post? I wanna do that too! You are my blog guru.
    Your salad sounded wonderful. You must check my Osprey photos from today! Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the photo of the gull nesting in that public area. You are having quite an adventure in your new environment. fun! Love, Zanelle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails