Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Indulgence



Whew! Two hours go fast when you're searching for photos and tampering with them on Picnik. Thanks for getting me hooked, Zan! Here are the two cards I made. One is personal, for the crazy man in my life, the other is for everyone else.

Hmm, that didn't work too well. The Youtube link didn't print as a link and when you click on the photos, they show up way too big. Back to the drawing board, but not right now. I have mini-cupcakes with red jelly hearts to make for the gallery opening this afternoon.

Here's the link to Love is Strange: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT002Q8_rc4

2 comments:

  1. Love the photo of David...will try the link! Now that I have high speed, I will see about fooling with photos on Picnik...it was way too slow for me before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Cupcakes made by Julia! Do these gallery patrons know how fortunate they are?? I absolutely COVET cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails