Sunday, March 14, 2010

This is Major Tom to Ground Control I'm stepping through the door And I'm floating in a most peculiar way


Solitude of living in the country, out of touch with friends and neighbors for days on end, working alone and loving it in my studio--then suddenly the needs of the co-op gallery demand I change my ragged jeans for better ones, fix my hair and dash out to the car. Plunging up and down twisty back roads I feel like Major Tom deciding to come home after all. Human connections are a thing of joy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi It was nice to catch up with you blog. I saw the entry on facebook and that reminded me to check in. Great posts and so happy that you are doing well and on to both the social and the solitude times of life. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails