Monday, September 29, 2008

Back in Town for a Bit

Good  Morning from Seattle!  Here's a note I just sent  to "Zanelle":

"It's an hour earlier than I planned to get up.  The clock radio by the bed got mis-set by an hour somehow.  Last night I fell asleep thinking about the determination and focus of some people, like Obama, for setting a goal and putting all their intelligence and energy into achieving that goal.  I felt so inspired to do that in my own life, so this morning I did a little pencil brain storming and pinpointed three areas:  Painter, Gardener and Studio Planner, and all the offshoots of those three.  Big on the Painter was Design Elements, so I came to the computer to search but just had to check the email first, and there you were, so here I am, off target as usual!  Oh well!  Friends are the most important thing in life!"

Well, that extra hour went fast so I'm off to the gym for Pilates, coffee with friends, and a slew of construction related errands.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails