Monday, January 5, 2009

Big Valley Road


Big Valley Road
Originally uploaded by JuliMil
This little painting of the first of several big snowfalls this season is now at the Kingston Art Gallery, along with several other winter scenes, the triptych of Pepper in the woods and a larger abstract.


The Obama inauguration party we're having at the gallery has got us all pretty excited. Ah, to be free of the tyranny of King George and the evil Chancellor Cheney! It's too late for impeachment but prosecution would be sweet.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, you popped up on my blog as a follower this morning and I just wanted to stop by and say Hi! - it looks like you live right in my backyard - Kingston! lovely snow painting here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drive through Big Valley Road; Love the Central Market when I am in that neck of the woods. Beautiful work you do. There are many artists around here. We just need to connect; and now we are! I saw your comment at Jeane's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Big Valley Road and all the other paintings you posted. Sounds like you are connecting with some good people. Im so proud of you for being an artist and enjoying your new site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej Julz...I am so impressed with your output, you are an inspiration. Glad you are making connections. I also added your counter item to our new political blog...Griswolds Take on Sacramento

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails